Friday, March 24, 2006

10 Blogs I Hope to see in the near future

(1) Blogfather: “How I talked Hays and Sanders into biblioblogging”
(2) Chris Tilling: “Why I rooted for the USA during Germany ‘06 and the story of how they won the Cup”
(3) Deinde (Danny Zacharias): “Why we decided to make Deinde user friendly”
(4) Mike Bird #1: “Emerging in Dingwall: Not a Contradiction in Terms." You’d have to experience the thriving metropolis of Dingwall, Scotland to understand...
(5) Evangelical Textual Criticism: “Syriac Made Simple: a new blog by P. J. Williams"
(6) Jim West: “Why Biblical Studies is More Important than Theology”
(7) Mike Bird #2: “Why I Converted: Football as the Official Sport of the New Heavens and New Earth
(8) Ben Myers: “Why I Agree with Jim West’s New Post...and Mike Bird's as well”
(9) Unidentified Reformed blogger: “How I learned to stop worrying and love NTW as a scholar and a brother (HT: Mike Bird)”
(10) James Crossley: “How I learned to stop worrying and love W” (Okay, just kidding on that one; I'll take a mulligan)
(10) Scot McKnight, Jesus Creed: “Why I’m switching to open source publishing” but I'd willingly settle for the following from Scot: "Now taking requests for blogged book reviews"

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Tilling said...

USA got through the qualifiers?

5:47 PM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger J. B. Hood said...

Easily, and at the top of their group; but look who's in the group...there's some talent in North and Central America, but the US has a pretty easy time against everyone--even Mexico.

10:45 AM, March 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hood-lum,

I want to affirm your prophetic gift :) We're are working on overhauling deinde to be more user-friendly (and when I say we I mean Paul Nikkel). If you got any ideas or suggestions, we're all ears!

Danny

1:17 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

I'll get to that - as soon as I can figure out a reasonable answer....

Funny stuff by the way!

;-)

2:03 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Michael F. Bird said...

Jase,
That was Hood-larious stuff! But why did I cop so much?

8:11 AM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger J. B. Hood said...

HTC connection, I guess.

9:14 AM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home